Skrubs is not responsible for any personal transactions that take place between parties in game. We advise players to make sure transactions are legitimate and to be cautious when dealing with trades. We have even added a lock system to avoid incidents.That being said, we do not reimburse or offer any type of compensation if you are scammed during a trade.Here are some things to watch out for when trading:
1. Characters that are low-leveled advertising a trade or selling high-tier items
2. A player who has to 'log on their other character' to give you the items/gold
3. A player who wants you to 'mail the items/gold first'
4. A player who wants to 'borrow an item/gold' and give it back later
5. A player who hesitates during a trade. When you lock the trade, if it unlocks always check and make sure they have not switched the items out.
When trading/selling items, always use common sense. If a trade doesn't feel right or if you want to be extra secure, SCREENSHOT OR VIDEO CAPTURE EVERYTHING. Take a screenshot of the trade agreement, the trade window, and the ending conversation after the trade. Doing so will help us when you report the issue.
Again, we will not reimburse any items or gold lost during these transactions, but if we receive multiple reports of the same people conducting scams - they can have their service suspended with Peenoise.